Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hell's Most Wanted


Are you hell's most wanted? Is your name on the enemies hit list? Are you the talk of the underground? If not then you might want to check and see if your saved. Do you remember the story in Acts 19 when the sons "went" out (not sent "big difference) preaching and they came across some spirits that were more powerful than they knew. Well this is one of my favorite funny stories in the Bible because it proves what I stated in the beginning; these evil spirit told the sons "Jesus I know, Paul I know but who are you?" and then the demon possessed people jumped on the sons and kicked their rear ends sending them out with a few less articles of clothing than what they came in with LOL. My question is, are you afraid to be attacked by an already defeated foe? You would be amazed at the responses I get when I pose this question " You don't want to go startin nothing with the devil now! just mind your own business and leave well enough alone" the sad part is this response came from a Bible believing believer (HA). I wonder if we will be able to stand in front of all of the Saints that have gone before us that gave their lives and say " I was just minding my own business". I would love to see the response of a Steven or a Paul or a Peter or any of the martyr's. I say if it's not worth your life then its not worth believing in! Is your name on the list.

Always in Love,


K. Myers
Ambassador

No comments:

Post a Comment